br Huober J Fasching PA
13. Huober J, Fasching PA, Hanusch C, Rezai M, Eidtmann H, Kittel K, et al. Neoadjuvant chemotherapy with paclitaxel and everolimus in breast cancer patients with non-responsive tumours to epi-
rubicin/cyclophosphamide (EC) bevacizumabdresults of the randomised GeparQuinto study (GBG 44). Eur J Cancer 2013;49: 2284e93.
14. Gonzalez-Angulo AM, Akcakanat A, Liu S, Green MC, Murray JL, Chen H, et al. Open-label randomized clinical trial of standard neo-adjuvant chemotherapy with paclitaxel followed by FEC versus the combination of paclitaxel and everolimus followed by FEC in women with triple receptor-negative breast cancer. Ann Oncol 2014;25: 1122e7.
15. Mishra GP, Doddapaneni BS, Nguyen D, Alani AW. Antiangiogenic effect of docetaxel and everolimus as individual and dual-drug-loaded micellar nanocarriers. Pharm Res 2014;31:660e9.
16. Mishra GP, Nguyen D, Alani AW. Inhibitory effect of paclitaxel and rapamycin individual and dual drug-loaded polymeric micelles in the angiogenic cascade. Mol Pharm 2013;10:2071e8.
17. Wu MY, Fu J, Xu J, O’Malley BW, Wu RC. Steroid receptor coac-tivator 3 regulates autophagy in breast cancer RVX-208 through macro-phage migration inhibitory factor. Cell Res 2012;22:1003e21.
20. Chen P, Cescon M, Bonaldo P. Autophagy-mediated regulation of macrophages and its applications for cancer. Autophagy 2013;10: 192e200.
24. Hare JI, Lammers T, Ashford MB, Puri S, Storm G, Barry ST. Chal-lenges and strategies in anti-cancer nanomedicine development: an industry perspective. Adv Drug Deliv Rev 2017;108:25e38.
25. Muhamad N, Plengsuriyakarn T, Na-Bangchang K. Application of active targeting nanoparticle delivery system for chemotherapeutic drugs and traditional/herbal medicines in cancer therapy: a systematic review. Int J Nanomed 2018;13:3921e35.
26. Li Y, Song X, Yi X, Wang R, Lee SM, Wang X, et al. Zebrafish: a visual model to evaluate the biofate of transferrin receptor-targeted 7peptide-decorated coumarin 6 micelles. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 2017;9:39048e58.
27. Song X, Li R, Deng H, Li Y, Cui Y, Zhang H, et al. Receptor mediated transcytosis in biological barrier: the influence of receptor character and their ligand density on the transmembrane pathway of active-targeting nanocarriers. Biomaterials 2018;180:78e90.
28. Ahlawat J, Henriquez G, Narayan M. Enhancing the delivery of chemotherapeutics: role of biodegradable polymeric nanoparticles. Molecules 2018;23:2157.
29. Vichai V, Kirtikara K. Sulforhodamine B colorimetric assay for cytotoxicity screening. Nat Protoc 2006;1:1112e6.
30. Chou TC. Theoretical basis, experimental design, and computerized simulation of synergism and antagonism in drug combination studies. Pharmacol Rev 2006;58:621e81.
31. Merkulova EA, Guiboileau A, Naya L, Masclaux-Daubresse C, Yoshimoto K. Assessment and optimization of autophagy monitoring methods in arabidopsis roots indicate direct fusion of autophagosomes with vacuoles. Plant Cell Physiol 2014;55:715e26.
32. Bao ZQ, Liao TT, Yang WR, Wang Y, Luo HY, Wang XZ. Heat stress-induced autophagy promotes lactate secretion in cultured immature boar Sertoli cells by inhibiting apoptosis and driving SLC2A3, LDHA, and SLC16A1 expression. Theriogenology 2017;87:339e48.
33. Yu C, He B, Xiong MH, Zhang H, Yuan L, Ma L, et al. The effect of hydrophilic and hydrophobic structure of amphiphilic polymeric mi-celles on their transport in epithelial MDCK cells. Biomaterials 2013; 34:6284e98.
34. Xu S, Olenyuk BZ, Okamoto CT, Hamm-Alvarez SF. Targeting receptor-mediated endocytotic pathways with nanoparticles: rationale and advances. Adv Drug Deliv Rev 2013;65:121e38.
35. Aissat N, Le Tourneau C, Ghoul A, Serova M, Bieche I, Lokiec F, et al. Antiproliferative effects of rapamycin as a single agent and in combination with carboplatin and paclitaxel in head and neck cancer cell lines. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 2008;62:305e13.